What method do you use to clean carpet and upholstery?
- The Butler System, the #1 Van-Powered Carpet and Fabric Cleaning System. It is the most effective steam cleaning equipment to remove soil from your carpet and upholstery.
How long do I need to stay off the carpet?
- It is best to stay off the carpet until it is dry to avoid re-soiling and the possibility of slipping. If you need to be on the carpet, we can supply you with booties.
- Please leave carpet tabs and blocks in place until carpet is throroughly dry.
How often should I clean my carpets?
- Most carpet manufacturers recommend professional cleaning every 12 months depending on soiling.
Are you a certified carpet cleaner?
- We are an IICRC and CRI Certified firm and we also have IICRC and CRICertified technicians.
Do I need to remove my furniture before a technician arrives?
- No, we are able to move your furniture and return it to its rightful place when the cleaning is completed. We do suggest you remove any breakable items (such as lamps, frames, vases, etc.) from shelves or tables.
How long does it take for carpets to dry?
- Drying time of a carpet is regulated by humidity, air flow to the room and the type of carpet. Air conditioning or heat, depending on the time of year, will help speed the process. Drying time typically takes between 1 and 4 hours.
Will the cleaning agents harm my children or pets?
- Our cleaning products are "Green Seal" approved and the cleaning agents are plant based. Not only are they safe, they are a renewable resource. Our cleaning products have also earned the Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval and we are the only CRI Service Provider within a 150-mile radius.
Do I have to be home while my carpet is being cleaned?
- It is not necessary for you to be home while we clean your carpet. However, if you are a first time customer, it is nice to meet each other and discuss special needs and areas of concern regarding the care of your carpet.
What should I do if a stain reappears after my carpets have been cleaned?
- Although most stains are removed during the cleaning process, deep stains in carpet backing may work back to the surface. If this happens, call us and we will re-hit the carpet stain.